Happy 2012!

I tried something different this year and made my fitness/health/diet resolution on Dec 26th -- amazing!

I checked myself into the local health spa here called The Safety Harbor Health Spa - they claim to have healing spring water that flows in their jacuzzi -- now get this - their jacuzzi is designed that at one end you can stand up and have the water all the way up to your shoulders - heaven.

So I went shopping at the local health food store and bought some organic apples, grapefruits, kale, red beets, and water. Then I went through my vitamin cabinet (I have 100's of bottles!) and with a desire to clean out and start the new year fresh - threw most of them in a box along with my Montel Williams HealthMaster (sound like a blog plug but its true!) and headed north -- okay - it was a bit of a staycation as its only 30 minutes up the road - but when I checked (and got a killer room rate) in, I felt like I was away and there to only focus on health and detoxing to start the new off right -- if you're up for hearing more about my adventure leave a comment below -- but I will tell you January 1st came along and I felt like a million bucks -- definately a new tradition!

Comments

  1. I would lve to hear more. This is something I've always wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forbes!

    What a fabulous way to end one year and begin another! I may 'borrow' that tradition (but I won't wait till the end of the year - going to book some spa time this month).

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear more about your "staycation!" I am a HUGE fan of yours & SpinGym every day. I even bought my 11 nieces/nephews one for their "stocking stuffer" this year... they LOVE it!! I am wanting to do a detox/cleanse & am not sure what direction I should go... any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Migraine headaches relief


    I just came across your blog and love it.. You have nice is so good..

    Thank you for the helpful advice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment